CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 4, 2011

~~you not belong to me~~









do not know want to start any kind, my heart thinking of the past me.

teen times I was very happy..

 I have close friends, I have him.....I love men who are at that time. Roni Purba, that's his name.... 
a man who always treats patient behavior that I do not know what kind of behavior more like a baby.... 
I always want with him. he is very love me.. I know we are not even mate long but so far I can still forget about him... everything I do just to make me miss him more.


 I started to take measures to forget him, but the more I tried to forget the strong feeling of love and affection I am for him. I can not want to forget him..he is very, very much influenced my life before this.

now I can only remember him from a far .. 

Why are we separated???
 why did you leav eme?
 I have made wrong?

I miss you so .. I always miss you .. and will always remember all the wonderful memories that we have gone through together ..

You are the most beautiful thing that ever present in my life ....

I will try to be strong even if you no longer beside me for the next days ..

in memory of: Roni Purba

No comments:

Post a Comment