CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm not weird lah~~





Why do you all like to say things that are not true about me, you all just simply said that I was strange only because I ask to watch The Arrivals.



I just want to share with u all things just right and good, I'm not going to ask u all drifting into that things..

If u all have a free time, spend a time to watch and learn something from the video..there have a lot of coincidental with our daily routines..

I'm now in the process to changed and learning because this video is already open my eyes and hearts. So I want to share with u all the good thing and probably its also work for you.


Plis lah jangan nak egois dengan aku..mungkin korg x cye ape yg aku ckp kan nih..but u all should try...

No comments:

Post a Comment